Monday, December 1, 2008

A Thankful Weekend

This past weekend I was very thankful. I was grateful that my husbands flu was only a 24 hour bug, my baby sleeps so well in the car and I think mostly that having a blog nearly forces me to take more pictures and provides me a way to share them with all of you.

Dallen got to meet lots of new friends on this trip. The pictures on the left of the collage were taken in Arizona the day before we left. He got to meet some of his Bracken cousins, Stone and Chloe. It was hard to get pictures becuase when Dallen was happy the older kids cried and vice versa. On the right of the collage are pics from CA. Dallen got to meet his Great Grandma, his Auntie Michelle is my best friend from high school and Siena is another friend from high school's new baby girl. We already planned their wedding :)Dallen also had his first trip to the beach where he got to meet the Gardner clan. Unfortunately for him, Dallen slept through the whole beach experience.
I am also grateful I have such an adorable family to take pictures with. My sisters and I have a little too much fun together!! My sister Aubrey takes such fun pictures and Scott and Kellie are always willing participants.

All in all we had a great weekend and made so many great memories!!

6 comments:

Connie said...

Oh-so cute pics! Fun times. I'm so glad you guys came over the night before you left for Cali. Not only is Mark a close cousin, but a best bud! Glad you're back safe and sound and healthy. We love you guys!

McMemories said...

So fun!! Love all the pics!! Dallen is so adorable!!

Aubrey Messick said...

Miss you guys already!

Klepinger said...

I love your new header!! Dallen is so darling!! You and your sisters are so beautiful-glad you had a good thanksgiving in California!!

Reid and Brittney said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. That is so fun to get to take the baby to meet everyone. I am so happy for you and glad you had a great time. Your card on the top of your blog is so cute..I love it!!!

Kim Messick said...

I love your Christmas card header! Great job! You posted so many pictures while I was sick... I love them all!!!