Dallen is 10 weeks old!! No, that is not a type-o, although it seems totally unbelieveable that my baby is so big :) Just last night, Dallen starting holding his own bottle. He is not quite strong enough to hold it the whole time, and he hasn't quite figured it all out yet, but we were so proud.Also, here are a bunch of pictures from the past 10 weeks that have no cohesive theme, other than that they are of Dallen and I hadn't posted them anywhere yet. Enjoy!!
Dallen loved looking in the mirror at my parents house when I was changing his diaper. It was hilarious!!

Dallen's first of many trips to In-N-Out.
Meeting his Uncle Matt who is home from Hawaii. Yes Dallen, that's what a tan looks like, someday I'll get mine back!A collage I put together a while ago of the funny positions we catch our baby in.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah Dallen - What a big boy you are! I miss you!
Cute pics. I love my little baby. Miss you all.
He's growing up on us! I love all the diff poses you got of him. Hope he slept through the BYU losses tonight...ugh! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment