Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Blessed Day


Today was a day I will always remember. What a blessed moment for a mother to see her baby receive a blessing from his father. Today I was reminded of how much I love my family, how grateful I am for the opportunity to be a mother and most importantly how much I love my Savior and He in return. What an awesome responsibility to be blessed with such a precious gift from Heaven. What a Blessed Day!!


8 comments:

McMemories said...

what a special day for your cute little family. Sorry I couldn't make it, Zane my little trouble maker and gage were up ALL night screaming with a low fever, and so the TEETHING begins....
PLease know how much we LOVE you guys and how excited we are that you live so close and we can watch you two be parents!! We love you dallen and what fun the bracken babies will all have together!!!
Lets plan a cousins date night soon!!

The Jessups said...

What a little stud! Wish we could have been there. I'm sooo glad we got to see him before Thanksgiving!

Connie said...

Dang girl, you're quick! And I'm impressed! The blessing was beautiful, as was the lil one and his parents. See you in a minute :)

Kim Messick said...

Thanks for the joy in my life! Love you guys!

Aubrey Messick said...

So precious! I wish I could have been there. I love my little Dallen!

Heather and Ethan said...

It does look like it was a Blessed Day, sorry we couldn't make it! We'll have to plan a weekend to come visit after the new year. Miss you guys!

Klepinger said...

Jacki-you bore such a sweet testimony, I could feel how much you love the Savior and your new little son! You are a GREAT mother!! It's been fun watching you!!
So sorry we had to rush out-glad our little Bracken fam lives close!!


*can you still help me with those tags for RS?

Florene or Lori said...

You are right, Jacki -- it will be a day you will always remember. And you did an awesome to help you remember with wonderful pictures -- thanks for those! It does my heart good to see such happiness and your mom glows as a "Grandmother!" Miss you guys.