Friday, November 7, 2008

SO BIG!!

Dallen is getting so big, and according to him, he is so big that he needs a big boy bed. His favorite place to sleep is in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Of course we let him (when we aren't in it to squish him) because he looks so adorable in it. Just look at how cute he is...
Today is Dallen's one month birthday and I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. Everyone says to enjoy these times when he is so small because I will miss the newborn stage when its over. I can see how that is true but at the same time I am so looking forward to watching him learn and grow. In the meantime, I am enjoying every moment with my little tiny, "so big" baby :)

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Mimi's coming to sleep next to you Dallen! Can't wait to see that sweet face!

Aubrey Messick said...

Happy one month birthday little buddy. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Heather said...

I can for sure say that you will miss it sooo much! I still cannot believe how fast these last 6 years of Parker's life have gone. And Hailey's 3 as well! I look at these pictures of Dallen and I get so sad inside knowing that I won't have another one of those sweet little miracles!
Kiss him for me!