Having a little girl is already everything I always dreamed it would be and more. Sure its only been 3 weeks but I am loving just about every minute of it. Growing up my favorite toy of all time was Barbies. I secretly played through junior high and once in a while forced my little brother to play them with me. Now I have a life size Barbie doll to dress up whenever I want. Sure we don't go anywhere or see many people, but that's what cameras are for. Plus, these cute little newborn outfits are not going to fit her forever!!! 



Love my little doll and I think Barbie ain't got nothin' on my Sydney ;)
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Better Than a Barbie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Adorable!! I hope to see her soon!!
it never gets old! I love dressing Chloe and I love doing her hair even more! ribbons, bows, flowers and curls =-)
She's Beautiful! Congratulations Jacki and Mark!
My boys keep asking for a sister.
She is so much better than barbie!! Especially in that gold tutu;) Give her kisses for me!! xoxox
Congratulations to your darling family. We are so excited to see that little Sydney is here safe and sound and that Dallen doesn't want to send her back. Camaras and blogs are the best thing ever now. I wish I had blogs when my kids were younger. It's so much easier to capture the thrills of life. Be sure to listen to Barbara Striesands song...the Best Gift. It's perfect for your little Christmas angel. love you guys.
I want one! :) so adorable!
She is the perfect Barbie! I love her so much!
Post a Comment