{Sydney and Blair}
Let me start with saying how much I LOVE my sisters!! Growing up I was close with my little sister who played Barbies with me and dress up. We loved taking "modeling" pictures together and were obsessed with *NSYNC. In high school my older sister got me interested in sports and we played volleyball and ran track together. But it really wasn't until I went up to college in Utah that my older sister and I became BFFs. We have grown closer as we got older and our latest experience has brought us even closer. I feel SO blessed to have had sweet baby girls just weeks apart. And I hope that our little girls will also grow up to be the best of friends.
This is my first niece and I can't wait to meet her and kiss on her. I feel like I have been waiting forever to be an Auntie and I am so glad sweet little Blair has finally made her entrance into the world!! Auntie Jacki loves you beautiful baby girl :)
Saturday, January 21, 2012
B.est F.riends F.orever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet post! I love my girls!
This post made me CRY! Geeeeeeez! I love you so much sissy and I LOVE being an Auntie to your babies too. It's the best isn't it??? And little Blair can't wait to meet her Auntie Jacki! Love you guys!!!!!
Precious!!!
Post a Comment