Friday, September 3, 2010

Why Paint a Laundry Room?

Because it USED to look like this:
Because it’s the entry from the garage so I see it and use it ALL the time:

Because it's a beautiful backdrop for these awesome and super fun machines, that a little someone LOVES to play with: Why NOT paint a laundry room?

7 comments:

The Dark Family said...

oh my goodness! It looks amazing! LOVE iT!

The Van Fam said...

LOVE the color Jacki and LOVE all the home updates, keep em coming! i want to come see it in person again!

Aubrey Messick said...

MUUUUCH BETTER!!! :)

Kim Messick said...

That looks great! I can see why Dallen likes to play there!

Connie said...

Very good decision!!!

The Whites said...

That looks great, good job! Enjoying all the pictures of your new house!!!

amynicole said...

It looks SO MUCH BETTER!!! I love the color and your cute baskets!