Thursday, September 16, 2010

NO WAY!!

I feel like there's NO WAY I'm so lucky to have had the most perfect vacation!There is NO WAY my baby brother is now in college!?!?Mark and I got away for a dinner, alone? No way ;)Is that a carousel horsie ride, NO way, just the bus, but don't tell Dallen ;)Aubrey got a ray ban tattoo...no way!!Was triple shave ice visits too many? NO WAY!!

Are those embarassing girls on the beach? No way, that's us!!Did Mark really get LOST? No way, just saw the old TV show location.No way did we get this close to turtles. Yea, these are real :)



No way did I think I'd ever find a favorite new hobby.
No better way to do yoga than on the beach.
Did Mark really use Dallen's diaper to heal his jellyfish sting? NO way!Is Mommy really Dallen's favorite?
NO WAY!! Daddy is.NO WAY!! Scotty is. NO WAY!! Aubrey is.NO WAY!! Kellie is.NO WAY!! Granpa is.
What?!?! No pictures with Mimi, no way. She still is.

Did Dallen climb the trees like Uncle Matt?

No, not all the wayNo way, did Dallen sword fight a crab?Dallen's favorite thing to say all week: "NO WAY!!"...

Are you ready to get out of the pool?
NO WAY

Do you want to go back to eat?
NO WAY

Do you want to wash off some of that sand?
NO WAY

Are you done playing?
NO WAY

Are you ready for a nap?
NO WAY

Are you ready to say goodbye to Scotty?
NO WAY (me neither)

Did we get sick of taking pictures? NO WAY!!







Dallen may have said NO WAY the entire trip but we all had so much fun! Now that we are home, I can't believe it, there is NO WAY our trip could have been that perfect, but it was!!

15 comments:

Shayla said...

LOVE.
LOVE Dal.
LOVE every picture... yes, especially the last.
LOVE that "Anniversary date" dress on you hot momma! {You're so welcome for helping you pick it out :) hehe}

Um, is anyone else more tan that you sexy sisters? NO WAY!!

So glad you had such a perfectly amazing time... and that you are finally home!

ps. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for my souvenir of coconuty heaven deliciousness!! xoxo

Scott M said...

Love it :) Miss you guys already <3

Christine Mains said...

No Way!!! You went to Hawaii with your entire family!!! That is the perfect vacation!!! Now you'll have to go back every year to visit your brother.

Christine Mains said...

No Way!!! You went to Hawaii with your entire family!!! That is the perfect vacation!!! Now you'll have to go back every year to visit your brother.

The Jessups said...

SOOOO jealous!!!! HOW FUN!! Looks like you had the perfect vacation!

***LIZ*** said...

Such cute pics! I want to go on vaction now.

The Whites said...

How fun! Cute pictures, can't beleive you saw sea turtles, so jelouse!!

amynicole said...

LOVE all of your pictures! I'm so glad all of you were able to come and have such a good time! You girls have definitely put my tan, or lack there of, to shame. :)

Aubrey Messick said...

That was the cutest blog write up ever. You're so creative sister! And I think we need to teach Dallen a new word... "YES WAY!" :)

Alaine said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures and Thanks to Aubrey for putting so many on Facebook! Miss you All!

Kim Messick said...

NO WAY! You only had ONE picture of me!? What?!
That's OK - Dallen is the CUTEST anyway!
I loved your post! SO CUTE! And maybe I cried a little bit when I read that Scott made a comment!!!
Ahhh! I miss him! Actually I miss all of you!!! Boo!

McMemories said...

NO WAY that there are more deserving people to have such a fun trip!!! Love you guys!!!

Lauren and Josh said...

So glad you had such a fun trip! Love all your adorable pictures!

Kimmie said...

That was the cutest post ever! I LOVE it! Your vacation looks dreamy, and how cute that Dallen sword fought a crab!

McLove said...

Darling post and I love all those cute pics!!