Sunday, January 4, 2009

Do you like my hat?

Why all the hats? Because of what is underneath. So unfortunate!! At first he lost the hair on top of his head, then the back and now the sides. Of course, this is not all at once, so its patchy hair not just all bald or all hair. It is kind of hilarious. At least he has the most adorable face on the planet to make up for it :) I love my little patchy bald man!

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

What a cute diaper head! Miss him!

Connie said...

He's so dang cute, it doesn't even matter! I headed out so fast with Lynds and the twins last night I didn't even get to say good-bye. See you soon, I'm sure :)

Christine Mains said...

He is so cute. I think my favorite hat is the diaper.
Rick Gordon was here before Christmas, and said that Shari is making an AZ trip this winter. How Fun!
Dallen is Adorable. I love checking out your blog.