Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Fun 4th!!

We have the most fabulous tradition in my family for the week of 4th of July. My grandparents rent a beach house for the week and all the extended family stays together for the week and plays games, watches the fireworks and EATS a lot!! We have so much fun when all the crazy Messick's get together. I was there all week and Mark joined us for the weekend. We had so much fun, here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!!

THE HOUSE:(Unfortunately this will be the last year we get this awesome house, it just sold for an insane amount of money. It's not easy to find a house that sleeps 22)THE BELLY: (for some reason everyone only wanted pictures of my belly, forget about my face, they just wanted the belly. My cousins treated it like a Buddah and rubbed it for good luck)
THE FRIENDS: (our best friends from law school just moved to Southern CA and it was so fun to spend the weekend with them)FAMILY: (I love spending time with my sisters)THE COUSINS:(not all of them, that'd be a big picture)THE GAMES:(Mark loved getting out and playing football with the boys after being cooped up in a library every day so far this summer)THE CRAZINESS:(we go through coolers and coolers of soda in a week, maybe that has something to do with it)THE (FREEZING COLD) WATER: (I was sad I couldn't go in, although it was beyond cold this year)THE FOOD: (At one of my favorite restaurants, Ruby's)THE LOVE: (I was so happy when Mark finally joined me. We hadn't been apart for this long in over a year)

5 comments:

Michelle Michel said...

OHHH you r the cutest little prego thing ever! Seriously I hope to look as good as you!! I wish we could have gotten together...sorry it's been so crazy! I love you!

Heather said...

I was so sad we didn't make it for the 4th this year!!! We love spending that holiday with you guys, but Rich's work schedule just wouldnt' allow it...we got to spend our day in 112 degree heat...yuck! Glad you guys had fun!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

We were so glad you could come for the whole week! I needed me some Jacki time and we had so much fun! I'm comin there next for some more Jacki and Mark time... save me a spot on that sofa for August.

Heather and Ethan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather and Ethan said...

Thanks for letting us come intrude on your "family time" we had a fantastic time! I stole a picture off your blog too, bet ya can't guess which one! HA! (I deleted my last comment huge spelling mistake and it bugged me!:)