First up, our trip to California. I cannot believe this trip was already a month ago!! At the beginning of March we had the pleasure of driving out for my first niece's baby blessing. It was so special to be able to be there for the Laidlaws big day. It was really crazy to think that we were there just a year ago for their wedding and now it was to meet their sweet baby girl. Blair and Sydney are gonna grow up to be best friends, just like their Mommas :)
While we were there of course we made some time for friends and the beach!!
{Sydney's first beach experience}{Dallen and Grandpa in the freezing fifty degree water}
{Momma and Sydney enjoying the sunshine}
We were so blessed to get to spend a lot of time with family
Dallen was SOO excited to meet his sweet baby cousin, he was in baby heaven!!!
And Sydney got to finally be with her best friend!!
And up next, our trip to Las Vegas. I call these trips and NOT vacations, because I never got away from my job!! I love being a Mother because it is exhaustingly fun!! Last week Mark had a law conference in Vegas, so rather than being home alone with the kids for 6 days, we opted to join him and I am so glad we did. The kids and I had a blast playing around while Daddy sat in his (probably boring) classes. Luckily he was able to join in for some of the fun :)
{Sydney sitting quietly in M&M World waiting for brother}{Walking by the Luxor; stopped for a pose}
{Dallen loved riding the tram to and from our hotel}
{the BEST part of the trip, the Knight show at the Excalibur, it was a HIT!!!}
We spent MOST of our time at the pools, wouldn't you?!?!
Mark and I even got out for a couple date nights thanks to our wonderful families for babysitting.
{At Caesars Palace}
{Closing ceremonies, dinner and dancing}
We always have SUCH a great time on our family trips!! Looking forward to all of our upcoming trips which I'm sure will be here before we know it :)
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Trip, Not Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome post! I love seeing your point of view on trips and all the fun and family! Love you!
So much fun! I LOVE the pic of you and sydney at the beach, beautiful!! Glad you can get our of AZ for a trip, I agree going places with kids is not a real vacay:)
Post a Comment