Thursday, August 4, 2011

Halfway

At 20 weeks pregnant I have so many emotions. I am so excited that I am halfway to meeting my daughter, and I am so sad that it is already half over. Having wanted this pregnancy for so long, I am so grateful to be pregnant that I am loving every minute of it. Not that I think I am any more grateful than any other pregnant woman, I just have a different perspective. I am not as anxious to get it over and just living in the moment and loving every one.

It is hard to compare Dallen's pregnancy with this one because it has been more than 3 years and I am in a totally different place in my life. But the one thing I can compare are pictures:I think they look pretty much the same, but I still have 20 weeks to go so we shall see :)

9 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Well, that's pretty good! They do look pretty much the same! Cute, cute and CUTE!!!

Bryce & Nicole said...

You look so good and I am so happy for you!

amynicole said...

They do look very similar! I'm so excited for your family! This will be so fun for all of you! And you are cute and tiiiiiny!!!

The Jessups said...

I love it!!

Christine Mains said...

Congratulations! A baby girl! How exciting! Enjoy every minute!

Michelle Michel said...

you are tiny! I love it. Love you so excited for you!

The Laidlaws said...

You are so teeny tiny!!! I'm twice your size! Oh well. Can't wait for these little babies to meet. :)

Lauren and Josh said...

You look so great Jacki! You're such a cute pregnant lady :)

McMemories said...

how we love that teenage toddler!!