Saturday, November 7, 2009

B is for Bubble

For Family Home Evening on Monday night we introduced Dallen to BUBBLES!! He LOVED it. He was having so much fun trying to catch them. His favorite part was when we would catch a bubble on the stick and he could poke it to POP it :) My favorite part was that Dallen can say "bubble". He can pretty much say anything that starts with B but he loves to say bubble. I love this kid!!


5 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Such a big boy Major Trouble! I saved my message on the phone just so I can hear him talk to me...

Florene or Lori said...

I love it! He's wearing the t-shirt we sent from Hawaii! It looks like he won't be wearing it long, though. He's gotten so big! What a cutie, chasing bubbles. These pictures are "keepers!" I love you, Dallen!

McLove said...

Dallen has the cutest face!!! I love him:)

Kimmie said...

They never stop loving bubbles! It's so cute! HE IS SO CUTE!

Aubrey Messick said...

I am going through some major Dallen withdrawls right now. I love that little bubble blowing face!