Saturday, February 14, 2009

This Time

This time last year Mark and I were on a weekend getaway to Arizona and had a baby on the way and didn't even know it.

This time around for Valentine's Day we live in Arizona and have a beautiful baby boy!!
It is amazing to think that a year ago I had little Dallen growing inside of me and didn't even know it yet. I am so blessed to have this amazing little man in my life. This year I am lucky enough to have 2 Valentines, both of which are not good picture participators, but I love them :) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

6 comments:

Connie said...

What a diff a year makes! Goodness all around!

Hi Kim! Love your comments.

Kim Messick said...

So happy to have all of my Valentine's home this year!!! Love you!

Heather said...

Sooo cute Jacki! Happy Valentine's Day!!! We love you guys tons!

Kimmie said...

What cute pictures of both of you!

Florene or Lori said...

What a wonderful Valentine's picture! Glad you got to go to CA for the celebration. I know it means so much to your mom! Love U!

Bonnie said...

You guys are adorable. You're lookin hot as usual and I'm so glad you're doing well. You'll have to tell mark that the other day Nik goes..."who's that man that moved away mom"? I'm like uuhhh I don't know honey there are lots of them and he goes.."the one that gave me the cowboy hat!". "I really miss him". It was so cute!