Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Month

Today is Spetember 23rd, one month away from October 23rd, the due date for our little boy!! I cannot believe that I am going to be a mommy so soon, although I completely look the part. My belly is huge, my belly button is poking out, my feet and ankles are totally swollen, I have grown out of my maternity clothes, my shoes, my rings...why am I doing this again?!?! Oh yeah, because one month from now, I will have the most beautiful baby boy to fill my days and nights with LOVE!! I will post some pictures soon, I promise :) Keep us in your prayers!

5 comments:

Connie said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! Sorry to miss tonight, I'm on my way to Texas to take care of Stone! Have fun & take pics!

The Jessups said...

OH my gosh! It seems like Mark just barely called to tell me you guys were expecting!! I can't wait!! Have fun at your shower tonight!

Michelle Michel said...

Hurray!! I have been thinking about you all week!! I am so excited to see this little boy! He's going to be soo stinkin cute! Ugh...I can only imagine!

Aubrey Messick said...

I can't wait! Hurry up little buddy...

Kim Messick said...

Hey, Jacki go to this link below and maybe you can attend the garage sale in your area - they might have some really inexpensive baby furniture of stuff you need..

http://blog.cjanerun.com/2008/09/until-you-drop.html