Sunday, August 12, 2007

A day at the Lake

At least in my book, wakeboarding is my favorite sport. Even when its not your turn, its just fun to be on the boat. My sister and her friend took us to Lake Elsinore at 5 o'clock in the morning to get the good water. We were tired but that didn't stop us from having a blast. Here are some fun pictures.


Thumbs up...

A sweet wipe out...

Dinner?...
(only at a lake dirty as Elsinore)

Aubrey's big air...

Jacki's little air...
Thanks for the super fun trip!! We'll have to do it again soon. You can only wake board so much in one day. I am completely sore from head to toe...TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

3 comments:

McMemories said...

well look at you miss jacki, all wakeboarder girl like!!! i tried that once and if mark remembers(at tans mission farwell trip) it didnt turn out too cute:)
glad to see you guys are having fun and Caden was looking at your pics yelling "gashi!!!" it was cute!!

::jill:: said...

hey jacki,

thanks for the invite! we will try to make it. i know we both might have to work late today...so we will play it by ear.

Brooke Wilkins said...

Hey there
Ok I just checked my blog and saw that you wanted to get together. I am so sorry that I missed it. But anyways, how much longer will you be in town? Give me a call 949 584 7686. Hope that we can get together soon.